50u LC/LC OM4 Fibre Lead (Duplex, Multimode) Raspberry Pink Colour Cable
Available Lengths 0.5m - 30m
Click to View Datasheet
WHAT IS OM4?
OM4 is a laser-optimized, high-bandwidth 50μm multimode cabled fibre defined in IEC (ISO/IEC 11801), EN 50173-1 and TIA/ EIA 492AAAD.
OM4 provides higher bandwidth compared to OM3 when measured at 850nm.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF OM4?
Higher bandwidth allows longer channel lengths for high speed applications and provides more head room for richer network design.
Typical implementation of OM4 is for requirements between 300m and 550m at 10Gb/s or between 100m and 125m at 40Gb/s or 100Gb/s.
• 100% Tested & Certified
• Test results are supplied with every lead
• Every patch lead is tested to below 0.3dB insertion loss
• Each patch lead is serialised for traceability and ISO compliance
• All patch leads are LSZH and patch cord is RoHS compliant
• Fibre connectors are machine polished for consistent quality
• Lifetime Warranty
• Fibre type: OM4 Bend insensitive
• Fibre diameter: 50μm
• Buffer diameter: 125μm
• Outer diameter: 2mm for LC, 3mm for SC
• Connector colour: Beige
• Fibre Colour: Raspberry Pink